EDMONTON JOBS AT BAVARIA BMW
Have you ever wanted to work at a BMW dealership? Bavaria BMW offers a challenging and exciting work environment with plenty of room for advancement and personal growth. We value our employees, and our long-term staff retention is testament to the way we run our business.
Bavaria BMW is an exciting place to get your career started in Edmonton. Check back for our latest openings for jobs in car sales, administration, BMW mechanics, and others.
Please send your send your resume to email@example.com if you would like to submit your name for consideration for any positions not currently listed below.
Bavaria BMW is looking for a New/Pre-Owned Vehicle Salesperson to join our growing BMW Sales Team! Customer Service/Retail experience is preferred, but not required. Interested? Read on…
Serves customers by helping them select retail luxury vehicles and purchase plans.
- Welcome customers and offer them assistance throughout the car-buying process
- Advise customers by providing information on dealership products and services
- Help customers make selections by building customer confidence and offering suggestions and opinions
- Document sales by creating or updating customer profile records; process payments
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing Sales goals and motivating fellow team members
Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, Dependability, Verbal Communication, Car Industry Knowledge, Luxury-Vehicle Knowledge
Would you like to apply for the position above? We welcome to you to do so by sending both a brief cover letter and your resume to Bavaria BMW’s Jason Spicer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!