Edmonton Service & Mechanical Repair
Your BMW is a finely tuned machine and it deserves the proper care and attention of a manufacturer-approved BMW service shop. Bavaria BMW’s Service Centre in Edmonton has the latest equipment needed to efficiently diagnose and repair your modern BMW. Our mechanics are fully certified and trained to get your car up and running quickly.
Protect your investment and maintain your BMW with luxury car services at Edmonton’s Bavaria BMW. Whether you’re just in for an oil change or need more in-depth mechanical repair, you’ll find that our prices are competitive and our service is top-notch.
Our BMW Service Centre offers luxury car services to the Edmonton area and surrounding communities of Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Lloydminster, Fort McMurray, and Grande Prairie, Alberta.
Please use the buttons below to schedule a service appointment or contact our service department.
Why Service Your BMW With Us?
- Repairs made with Genuine OEM BMW Parts.
- Mechanical repair done by industry experts with applied knowledge in BMW repair.
- Our shuttle service covers the entire Edmonton area, and we offer loaner vehicles for when you need more control over your schedule when your BMW is in our shop.
- Competitive shop rates for luxury car services.
- 10% discount on services for BMW Club Members.
- Our NEW Valet Service for added convenience!
BMW No-Charge Scheduled Maintenance
Have you ever dreamed about no-charge scheduled maintenance? BMW makes it possible. Since the 2006 model year, BMW vehicles purchased from an authorized BMW retailer in Canada are covered by No-charge Scheduled Maintenance for 4 years or 80,000 kilometres, whichever occurs first. You heard that right: no-charge maintenance. That means you can enjoy your BMW entirely worry-free.
Coverage begins on the date of first retail sale or the date the vehicle is first placed in service as a fleet vehicle, whichever is earlier. While this standard maintenance covers most of your maintenance needs, plan upgrades are available to give you even more protection.
When should you bring your BMW in for maintenance? Consult your owner’s manual for the maintenance interval for your vehicle, or contact Bavaria BMW’s service department to speak to an expert.
BMW Oil Change
Oil change prices have been going up, but you can still get a BMW oil change at a competitive rate at Bavaria BMW. We offer a fast express lube and oil change service that will have your vehicle back on the road in no time. A warranty-approved BMW oil change is an essential service to keeping your vehicle running at its peak performance, so don’t wait: book your service appointment today.
Our New Valet Service!
Have you ever felt like you had to organize your whole day around a service appointment for your car?
You had to take time to bring your car into the shop, and then wait while it was being serviced. Or maybe you had to take time from someone else’s day to get a ride. We know your time is valuable, which is why we recommend that you try out our new Valet Service at Bavaria BMW! Here are the details:
- The Valet Service is offered for only $45.99 per service job
- We will have a team member come and meet you at a scheduled time and place*
- We take your keys and vehicle, and then, once it’s ready, return it to you
- If you’d prefer, a Service Advisor can assess your vehicle after picking it up, and then contact you with the details prior to servicing your vehicle
- If you require a loaner vehicle for your personal use, our team member can bring the loaner vehicle to you, go through its features to ensure you are comfortable, and swap vehicles with you
We know how busy life can be, and that you would rather your schedule be interrupted as little as possible. So let us take something off your plate, and just throw us the keys. Let Bavaria BMW help with our Valet Service! Contact Bavaria BMW’s Service department today!
* During regular service hours and within city limits, but some exceptions may potentially be made